Wednesday 29 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2011 to all!!

I hope you all enjoyed the festivities.  I spent Christmas afternoon in bed after spending the morning chucking my guts up from what I can only assume was food poisoning from the night before.  Possibly the worst Christmas ever.  But it only lasted a couple of days so I'm planning to enjoy the rest of the season.

The Portuguese learning has been a little lax over the holidays and is happening sporadically.  I'm formulating resolutions and goals for 2011 and daily Portuguese learning is on the list.  Plus a little cultural immersion, food, books and film.  This will be yet another year where Amazon continue to bankrupt me.  However my feet remain firmly planted in Cuba, so Wednesday night Salsa beats Tuesday night Samba every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment