- I read Precious (Push) and watched Good Hair and both inspired tonnes of thought.
- I saw Corinne Bailey Rae's comeback gig at the tabernacle which has received rave reviews - one of them by me since me and my girl D had our comments featured in the Observer review section - woop! Unfortunately the pictures were beyond awful so we kept that quiet.
- I watched Lenny Henry in Othello and was pleasantly surprised by his skill. Then a few hours later I was disappointed by his dismissal
- I seriously looked into places I can go and live after studying is done. Requirements include heat, but no bugs, english speaking (french at a stretch), tax-free OR somewhere I can do some good.
- I got my exam results back and totally surpassed my wildest expectations.
Each of these should be a stand alone post - but I have no tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime - arrrgh!
My obnoxious self centred narssicism has raised it's ugly head - 5/7 sentences start with an "I" and I couldn't care less.
ME, ME, ME gaddammit!!
Everybody needs a day of self love