Sunday 19 April 2009

ringa roses skank

I originally wanted to write about what an amazing Saturday I had. And brag about the fact that I managed to get through it on less than 2 hours sleep! (yay me!)

But my joy was rudely cut short.

Now Saturday was FABULOUS so you know it took some serious ridiculosity to stamp all over my joy,

This is the reason:



Watch it.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

No seriously you actually have to watch it to understand.

Eva's list of issues:
  1. STOP F**KING WITH THE NURSERY RHYMES!!!
  2. STOP F**KING WITH THE NURSERY RHYMES!!!
  3. This video is proof to the indie market that small budgets do not equal profundity. This must have cost a tenner to make, and that includes cast and crew lunches.
  4. The dance is an amalgamation of tribal and migraine skanks with a sprinking of Hskat* in the request to get down low - Eva appreciates originality.
  5. The song is crap - Eva is not a fan of the funky.
  6. STOP F**KING WITH THE NURSERY RHYMES!!! PLEASE!
(I don't make a habit of swearing, I think that it shows a lack of imagination and a poor vocabulary, but sometimes, SOMETIMES, there's nothing else to say.)

Maybe this depresses me so much because of the copyright infringement. My younger cousins and I invented this dance months ago, along with the Incy Wincy Spider skank (copyright 2009) and the Twinkling Star skank (copyright 2009)!

Knew I should have put that video on youtube (grrr)


*pronouced "haitch-skat" (Heads shoulders knees and toes)

No comments:

Post a Comment