Monday 23 November 2009

times are hard!


Gold bullion is forever...throw your gold in sky if you feel the vibe!


I know you've seen them

Those TV ads where groomed men speak in capital letters:

"SELL YOUR GOLD, WE'LL BUY YOUR GOLD FOR CASH CASH CASH SELL SELL SELL SELL AAARAGH!!!"

Usually I'd ignore these men for the hype merchants they are, and google advises that this is the best option since a lot of the www.cashmygold. com type domains have scam-like tendencies.

However a few months ago LondonDiva wrote about selling her gold via a more subtle website, and since times are hard I've decided to follow in her footsteps.  I'm hoping for about 300 squid - which will go towards replacing my malfunctioning lambda probe (but that's another story).

Will be updating...

No comments:

Post a Comment