Sunday 6 September 2009

FLIPin heck


not the greatest pic, but jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, too fly!!!!

What a fab night!

To be honest, after making me sit through the drivel that was Final Destination yesterday, Nadz really did owe me something good.

She delivered Motown, in a park, for free. All things I love.

I am pretty sure I have seen the show twice before, but it's motown, so repetition isn't a problem. Shimiing and shaking under the stars at the front of the crowd would have been good enough, but we were blessed by the inclusion of Flip in the cast of the show.

Lord have mercy

Flip was fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

Flip made us both stand up and take notice. Flip salsaed through 'Fiesta', and back flipped across the stage. Flip made my heart beat a little faster every time he sang. He was cute, a lil skinny, but had the kind of voice and smile that makes a girl's mind wander. I might have even drooled slightly. Weirdly, he also reminded me (and nadz) of my ex, and really made me want to drunk dial (minus the alcohol) but since he is now seeing someone (grrr) I exercised the remanants of my self control and put down the phone.

Well done me!

Jeez it's been a while since I felt some pure, unadulterated lust.

Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment